Nourish and Love Co.
Hibiscus Hair Oil & Scalp Oil
OUR HIBISCUS HAIR OIL: WHAT IS IT?
Hibiscus Hair and Scalp Oil is here and ready to take your hair health to the next level. Infused over six long weeks with over 10 different herbs, seeds, roots, flowers and fruits this is a power packed plant-based hair and scalp oil. Along with these extracts, this oil also has additional penetrating and barrier forming carrier oils to feed your strands from inside out. Our hibiscus oil for hair is formulated for optimal growth hair and scalp health.
HIBISCUS HAIR & SCALP OIL WILL:
Alleviate dry scalp, reduce dandruff and flaking, calm itchy scalps, encourage cell turnover, and growth.
HIBISCUS HAIR & SCALP OIL BENEFITS:
- Keep your scalp moisturized in any style
- Strengthens strands
- Reduces tangling and single strand knots
- Protects your hair from regular wear and tear
- Regular massaging with Hibiscus Oil helps to reduce hair fall
Benefits of Consistent Hibiscus Hair & Scalp Therapy Use
- This multi-use Hair & Scalp Oils is lightweight and non-greasy.
- The perfect oil to promotes hair growth and improve your scalp circulation.
- With our proprietary blend of carrier and penetrating vegetable and botanical oils, our Hibiscus Hair & Scalp Oil will dive deep into your cuticle layer providing essential nourishment.
- This gentle oil will also form a protective barrier to help reduce moisture loss and to keep ends sealed.
Hibiscus oil for hair growth
- Nutrient-rich scalp treatment encourages healthy, stronger hair
- Hibiscus targets hair follicles to stimulating new hair growth
- Invigorates and nourishes hair follicles for healthy strand growth
Hibiscus oil for hair loss
- Provides a balanced follicular ecosystem with herbal and botanical oils
- Contains Olive Oil, Black Castor Oil and Jojoba Oil to target hair loss
SPA-TACULAR INGREDIENTS: What’s In Our Hibiscus Hair oil?
This oil delivers emolliency, enhances smoothness, & promotes shine. Targeting thinning, breakage, growth, shedding, scalp issues, and hair loss this oil will nourish while also strengthening, softening, improving blood circulation and promoting growth of existing hair.
SIGNATURE SPAROMA: Rose Garden, take a walk with me through the most beautiful rose garden after it rains. This fresh, herbal, rosy scent is sure to set you at ease. Calming and grounding, it will soothe you and that itchy scalp.
HIBISCUS HAIR & SCALP OIL: FAQs
Can I keep hibiscus oil in my hair
Does Hibiscus oil darken hair?
How do I use the Hibiscus Oil?
Is this oil only for natural hair?
Does this oil contain Coconut Oil?
WHAT'S IN IT?
Helianthus Annus (Sunflower)Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil Glycine Sojay (Soybean )Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)Oil Zea Mays (Corn)Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Squalane Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Triglyceride, Proprietary Extract Blend, Tocopheryl Acetate
HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount of oil directly to the scalp using the applicator tip. Be sure to massage your scalp while applying the oil.
This Hibiscus Hair and Scalp Oil is excellent for pre-shampoo hot oil treatments, protective styling scalp relief, a tasty treat for dry ends and the occasional ashy elbow or heel! This oil will binds and form a protective barrier on your to the hair that seals and locks in moisture, leaving your hair soft and healthy.
Lightweight and non-greasy
Promotes hair growth Improves
Forms a protective barrier
Aids in moisture rentention
This stuff is awesome. I have chronic dandruff and itchy scalp. I used this product and within two days my dandruff was gone and my scalp was not dry and itchy. I applied it twice in a 10 span. I highly recommend it. I am of mixed race and have had trouble finding products that worked well for me and didn’t leave me an oily mess with no results. This is awesome.
I used this product on my daughter’s scalp/hair. Baby!!! It is lightweight, moisturizing and smells DIVINE!!
This oil is so lightweight. It smells amazing. I use it as a pre-poo and hot oil treatment. It goes great with the cocomint shampoo/conditioner duo. Def recommend.
The oil has a fresh light scent and it is not greasy. Not only was my hair shiny after using this but it softened my hair. I did not have to use much either. Perfect for sealing my ends as well.
I love this oil! I have noticed a decrease in my hair shedding from using this oil and when I take my twist outs out, they are still very moisturized. My hair is typically so dry, so I am so happy that I found this oil! Will be purchasing again!