Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions and if you still have questions, send us an email!
What is the return policy?
- We are committed to our customers’ satisfaction, however due to the handmade nature of our products we cannot accept returns or offer refunds on OPEN/USED products. (Read FULL policy here)
What is the Order Cancellation Policy?
- We pride ourselves on a fairly quick processing and shipping timeframe. As such, order cancellations are not allowed past 48 hours and/or once shipping notifications have been sent. All order cancellations are subject to a 25% non-negotiable restocking fee that is deducted from the total purchase amount. All refunds from cancelled orders will be received with the 25% restocking automatically deducted. All order cancellations receive confirmation of canceled order emails and also emails that confirm payment will be refunded. Please allow at least 10 days for funds to be disbursed. Refund dispersal is also dependent upon your banking institution. We have no ability to speed up the refund process or guarantee when funds will be available.
What are the shipping options?
- We currently ship via USPS at a flat rate of $6.00. Please note shipping rates are due to change without notice to coincide with USPS listed rate increases. Depending on the weight of your order, it will either be shipped Priority or First Class. Currently those methods are between 2-4 business days.
- We have paused International Shipping for the moment. If you are international and would like to place an order, please email us at email@example.com
When will I receive my order?
- Please note that processing times are separate from shipping timeframes.
- Our normal processing time is 3 to 6 business days after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. **Please allow 8 to 12 business days of processing during HOLIDAY SEASON and SALES. If there is any change, notification of processing and shipment changes will be sent out to customers. (Read FULL policy here)
What do I do if I never received my order?
- If you received shipping information and or a delivery notification but have no order, you will need to first reach out to your local USPS branch.
- Nourish and Love will do our part and follow the exact directions in your order. We will ship your order to the exact address that you provide. Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, we cannot change the address information on an order, and errors here could cause a delivery delay or rejection. We will give you the best service and ship it very quickly at the rates that we have agreed to on our site - you pay actual shipping charges based on the weight of the package.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
- If you haven’t received your order within 9 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What do I do if I received a defective order?
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com along with images of the damage. We no longer require you to send your defective/damaged item.
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
- If you have placed your order and it has not begun processing, the only changes that can be made are to addresses/destinations. No payment changes can be accepted because payment is captured automatically. If you need to add product to your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Order # Change Requested. If you need a refund, please contact us at the above email with subject line: Order #, Refund Requested.
- If you have placed your order and it has begun processing and you have received a shipping notification, we unfortunately cannot accept any changes.
Where are you located?
- Nourish & Love is located in Northern Virginia.
How is the product made? Where do the materials come from?
- Nourish & Love products are currently handmade with responsibly sourced ingredients, eco-friendly packaging and is cruelty-free
How do I make sure I order the product for me?
- We have curated a Starter Guide that lays out some of our key products and we also have a hair quiz that will provide the best products for your based on your answers to the questions.
How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
- Please contact us at email@example.com